Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dragon Zakura ドラゴン桜



Genre: High School, Drama, Comedy Episodes: 11 Official Website

Sakuraji Kenji was sent to Ryuuzan High School to declare its bankruptcy. However for his personal reasons he decided to set up a special class, his goal... to send five students into the most extablished university in Tokyo - Todai University. Things are not working out smoothly in the beginning as the average score of this school are 36/100 and most of the students hate studying and have no future goal.

A must watch to both students and teachers alike. It's not the typical great teacher saving students from choosing the wrong path in life kind of dorama. Instead it's a really refreshing high school dorama that actually teaches you not just the reality of life, but actually giving you great tips on studying methods. I actually did some of it during my high school years and it really does works. I'm really enjoying this dorama and I believe so will you. Watching this dorama make me wish I can go back to school and study... I wish I had Sakuraji Kenji as my teacher and Yamapi or Teppei in my class!!!! I must be in Todai if I did... lol.. the most important rules in modern life "the first one to raise his fist are the loser!" Watch this dorama and you'll understand. =)

Cast:
Abe Hiroshi as Sakuragi Kenji
Yamashita Tomohisa as Yajima Yusuke
Nagasawa Masami as Mizuno Naomi
Koike Teppei as Ogata Hideki
Aragaki Yui as Kosaka Yoshino
Nakao Akiyoshias Okuno Ichiro
Saeko >as Kobayashi Maki

3 comments:

Om Yus said...

ini ka muvi yg ko komen dlm smtekniklikas tu?

Om Yus said...

alalalala, hehehe. yg jadi ahli fizik dalam cerita trick tu kan?

Cherry Sansita de Falconi said...

ia... hehe best oo ni bagus ko tinguk la stail dia ajar murid dia... BAKASAN ooo!!

Mint Luv Chocolate

  © Blogger template Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP